Friday, September 9, 2011

18w4d Belly Shot and Weekend Plans!

I apologize for the darkness of the picture below but you get the idea. We have a busy weekend ahead of us. We are headed out to Austin tomorrow morning for some family time and football. Itll be a good time, even if I do have to spend my hard earned money and see a t.u. football game. It’s a quick trip. We will be back Sunday. Then Sunday night the Cowboys kick off the regular season. Can we say woohoo for some non-pre-season crap football?!?!?! YEAH! Monday Jason and I are both off and have tons of errands to run. We will also be registering and going to my ob appt. It will be the last big ultrasound to see baby Ramey. After this we wont see him on u/s again for 2 1/1 more months, when I’m in the 2rd trimester! Hope everyone has a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment