Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Major Catch Up Post!

Whew! So much has happened since I last blogged, I don’t even know where to start. We went on vacation to Crystal Beach and although the weather didn’t cooperate with us 100% of the time we still had a great time. We walked on the beach, sunned on the beach, went to the Big Store (pretty much the only store on the island), cooked yummy meals, ate out once, slept in, took naps. It was awesome. We loved our beach house and would love to return again with another couple or two. It’s a perfect set up for that.



I also became an Aunt since I’ve last blogged, which is very exciting. Baby Bryson was born on July 29, 2010 at 5:07pm and he weighed 8lbs 8oz and is 21 inches long. He is super cute and I can’t wait to spend more time with him. Everybody says he looks like my brother. Right now he just looks like a baby to me. LOL!


And regarding OUR baby, since I have last blogged we have received confirmation that he is a boy. Baby Ethan seemed to be doing well and had a great heartbeat around 146bpm. We are super excited to be having a little boy. Now all the baby shopping can begin! I really haven’t bought much. Jason and I did pick out and buy our stroller system yesterday, but I haven’t bought anything else. No clothes, no blankets, no burp cloths, nothing! It’s surprising for the people that know me the best. I think Jason just wanted to get the stroller system purchase out of the way so that he didn’t have to hear about it anymore from me! LOL! He is a smart man then because he saved himself at least 100 conversations between now and December if we had waited that long to purchase it. Hehe! We also got the swing we wanted! I found a great deal on the one that we wanted and so Ethan’s Grandma Jo (Jason’s mom) graciously gifted that to us! We are so thankful and I just love it! Of course Ally and I had to put it together as soon as we got it!! I included pictures below of both the big items we have gotten lately! In other baby news, or should I say Baby Mama news, I feel like Im carrying around fat suit on my body all of a sudden. You’ll have to wait until Thursday for that though. Ill post my 18wk update and belly picture then. Whew! I think we’re all caught up now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment