Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding Anniversary!

Three years ago today Jason and I got married. We stood in front of our family and friends and pledged forever to each other. That day three years ago I married my best friend. I married the person that makes me laugh at the silliest things, at the most inoportune times and when Im so mad at him I can hardly see straight. I married the man that is a perfect example of the parent I hope to become. Three years ago I married the man that has proven that he will stand by me, in good times and bad.


The last three years have been full of laughs and some tears too, but through it all its all been made better because I get to share it all with him. I am so grateful to have you Jason and I look forward to many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment