Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Update on Jason and I

I won’t be sending anymore emails alerting anyone that I’ve updated my blog, so if you wish to continue checking on Jason and I then you’ll just need to periodically come back and visit our blog. I do plan to continue to blog, even though it’s original intended purpose, my pregnancy, doesn’t exist anymore. I’m sure that most of you know what transpired over the last weekend and I really have no desire to rehash any of the specifics, but suffice it to say that it sucked and that is putting it mildly. Physically, I guess that it went as well as can be expected. I am recovering as expected and although not pleasant, it could be worse I suppose. Emotionally, I would say that it isn’t even a day by day thing, but really a minute by minute situation. I might feel ok one minute and 5 minutes later I might be full of despair. I suppose this is normal, but I hope and pray that each day it gets a bit easier. That is the only thing I can hold on to right now. It’s certainly the hardest and most difficult thing that Jason and I have ever had to endure. We hope that someday soon we can look back and find some positives or silver lining from all this pain we feel right now. I promise my blogs from now on won’t be completely dark and gloomy, but unfortunately that’s all I feel right now. Hopefully, there are sunnier days ahead. Jason and I are determined to forge ahead and find happiness again. Thank you to all of you that have sent us emails, flowers, text messages, phone calls, thoughts and prayers over the last month or so. They are all greatly appreciated and we are so thankful that we have such loving and supportive friends and family.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

1 comment: