Thursday, May 7, 2015

18 week update!

It's truly unbelievable how bad I am at all of these updates compared to pregnancies past, but oh well, Ill still chug along as I think to do them. Mostly, I want to keep up with them because I have loved going back and reading about  my pregnancy with Ethan/Gavin so I want to be able to do the same for this little one!

How Far Along? 18w

Size of baby: Over 7oz and 5.5 inches- size of a bell pepper!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6lbs

Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet....

Gender: BOY (another....) - no first name although we do have a short list, middle name will definitely be Tyler

Movement: I am definitely starting to feel some flutters and nudges but nothing consistent or anything anyone could feel outside of my belly.

What I miss: wine and the gym!

Sleep: Although I am definitely getting up to pee 1-2xs a night I cant complain, I'm sleeping pretty well!

Symptoms: I've finally gotten beyond the first trimester fatigue. The only real symptoms I'm having is my ever growing belly! I also have been extremely HUNGRY!!!!

Stretch marks: No sign of any stretch marks

What I am looking forward to: mid-pregnancy ultrasound! 4 days.......... YIKES!

Belly button (in or out): In


Milestones: Made it past the first trimester and definitely have regained some of my energy!

Baby Ramey’s Progress
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long, and he weighs almost 7 ounces (about the size of a bell pepper). He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment