Thursday, May 7, 2015

14weeks Preggo

I figure its finally time to start putting these together, even if I don't post them. I'm already long behind where I started last time with Gavin. Oh well, guess that's what happens with Baby#2. I'll save these for future posts until I'm ready to post a catch up to where we are today.

How Far Along? 14w4d

Size of baby: Over 1 ½oz and 3.5 inches- size of a lemon!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1lb

Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet....


Gender: BOY (another....) - no first name although we do have a short list, middle name will definitely be Tyler

Movement: none

What I miss: wine and the gym!

Sleep: Although I am definitely getting up to pee 1-2xs a night I cant complain, Im sleeping pretty well!

Symptoms: I've finally gotten beyond the first trimester fatigue. The only real symptoms Im having is my ever growing belly!

Stretch marks: No sign of any stretch marks

What I am looking forward to: nid-pregnancy ultrasound!

Belly button (in or out): In
Milestones: Made it past the first trimester and definitely have regained some of my energy!

Baby Ramey’s Progress
Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as histiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him -- a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches -- about the size of a lemon -- and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment