Monday, November 21, 2011

29w Update!

I still am not feeling well at all. My sore throat and high fever from last week has now turned into full scale crud! Crud in my head, crud in my chest, crud all around. It makes good sleep impossible and last night I woke up at 3am wheezing because of all the CRUD in my chest. I can really feel the lack of sleep taking a toll on me. My usual zest and energy is significantly lacking. Anyway, I had to get my pregnancy update out before I missed another week.

How Far Along? 29w1d
Size of baby: 15 inches and about 2 1/2lbs- size of a butternut squash!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 14 lbs- still feeling really good about this
Maternity Clothes: Yep- all the time
Gender: BOY- Gavin Tyler
Movement: Moving my belly all the time
What I miss: Nothing- can’t complain
Sleep: Sleep has taken a nose dive- really hoping it’s from the recent sickness though and isn’t indicative of how it’s going to go for the next 10 weeks!
Symptoms: Just feeling very pregnant and feeling the need to slow down a bit

Stretch marks: Nope, still none,
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound Wednesday- it’s been WAY too long since I’ve seen baby Gavin, over 10 weeks!
Belly button (in or out): Halfway out

Milestones: Hitting the 3rd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Baby Ramey’s Progress
Your baby is growing rapidly now. This week he weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is getting bigger to accommodate his growing brain – which is busy developing billions of neurons. Every day, about 200 milligrams of calcium is deposited in your baby's skeleton, which is now hardening. With this rapid growth, it's no surprise that your baby's nutritional needs reach their peak during this trimester.                 



No comments:

Post a Comment