Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catching up

Hi there blog world. Sorry it’s been so long since a post but we were gone for quite a few days to St. Louis and then when we got back it was mass chaos trying to get caught up both at home and at work. Then the very next weekend after we returned I threw a shower for my friend, Michele. Whew! It was a lot of fun, but glad it is over!!!

Had my 2nd Drs appointment yesterday and as expected, it was very uneventful. They weighed me, took my urine, took my blood pressure and did a heartbeat check using a fetal Doppler. He was able to find the baby’s heartbeat pretty quickly and it was 164bpm, which the old wives’ tale says is a girl, but I’m still completely convinced it is a boy. Next appointment is next Monday where I will actually go to a different doctor and they will do a Level II ultrasound to perform the NT test. I’m excited to see the little peanut again.

I’ll be 11 weeks on Thursday and I’ll do another update post, maybe even an updated belly picture. I haven’t decided how often I’ll do those!
Thankfully, this weekend we don’t have a bunch of plans and I’d like to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment